La fleur bleue

"Nous n'aimons de façon sentimentale que les femmes de nos rêves, de nos sommeils, celles qui déposent dans notre coeur une petite fleur bleue qui vit encore une heure, une matinée après notre réveil." Jules Renard

samedi 20 janvier 2007

Crossroads

[La photo cette fois-ci n'est pas de moi]


I'm standing at the crossroads


There are many roads to take


But I stand here so silently


For fear of a mistake


One path leads to paradise


One path leads to pain


One path leads to freedom


But they all look the same


I've travelled many roads


And not all of them were good


The foolish ones taught more to me


Than the wise ones ever could


One path leads to sacrifice


One path leads to shame


One path leads to freedom


But they all looked the same


There were roads I never travelled


They were turns that I did not take


There were mysteries I could not unravel


But leaving you was my only mistake


So I'm standing at the crossroads


Imprisonned by this doubt


As if by doing nothing


I might find my way out

...




Crossroads - Calvin Russel
[que vous pouvez écouter dans le jukebox]

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Excellent ! J'adore le style ! C'est mélancolique à souhait...